Here is my stuff to craft list for Wrath.
- Moonshroud Robe (Tailoring 440) – Close to best chest item before raids.
- Duskweave Shoulders (410) – One of the best shoulders pre-heroics. Both the Silken Amice of the Ymirjar (from Skadi the Ruthless in Utgarde Pinnacle) and the Mantle of Electrical Charges (General Bjarngrin in Halls of Lightning) are better, but this is just in case I haven’t gotten them yet.
- Wispcloak (435) – Excellent cloak. Requires finishing all Northrend dungeons (normal mode) to get the pattern, which I should have done by the time I get to crafting this. Slightly better than the Shroud of Dedicated Research you can buy at Honoured with Kirin Tor.
- Black Duskweave Wristwraps (415) – Best pre-heroic wrist and should be easy to craft. However Ancestral Sinew Wristguards (Revered with The Wyrmrest Accord) are much better.
- Moonshroud Gloves (435) – Close to best hands before raids.
- Deep Frozen Cord (420) – Good waist pre-heroics. The Fishy Cinch at The Oracles Revered is a bit better but will be probably a fair bit harder to get.
- Frostmoon Pants (425) – Best legs pre-heroics except Leggings of Burning Gleam (Krystallus in Halls of Stone).
- Aurora Slippers (420) – Best feet except a few heroics drops and badge gear.
This is is aimed at getting geared up to start do heroics at level 80. All most without exception these items a better than the same slot items from my normal instance loot list. Anything I considered too hard to get i’ve left off the list. The sub-425 pieces should be fairly easy to aquire. The Moonshroud and Wispcloak, slightly harder.
Note that I’m also a Moon specialised tailor (Mooncloth/Moonshroud) so i’ve leaned towards those pieces in preference to the other specialisations. I’m also a disc/holy priest. The ranking of the gear for holy and shadow will be slightly different (especially shadow).
This is based on this Loot Rank. Researching this has restored my faith in tailoring somewhat and now I believe i’m going to get quite a bit of use out of the profession. I hope you’ve found it useful.