Like many of my posts this started of as a bit of research for my own interest and it just kinda grew into a blog post by itself. I was wondering just what might be possible in 3.2 regarding gearing and how fast you could get raid-ready ™ using the altered emblem system in 3.2. So here goes…
First of all a caveat. I’m assuming that you can buy any of the current token gear using tokens gained from any of the current sources. i.e. the tokens that drop in heroics will be usable to buy the T8.5 gear. I’m, also assuming that the token prices of this gear will remain the same.
- Conqueror’s Cowl of Sanctification (Crown of the Wayward Conqueror token – Head – 58 EoC)
- Frozen Tear of Elune (Neck – 19 EoC)
- Conqueror’s Robe of Sanctification (Breastplate of the Wayward Conqueror – Chest – 58 EoC)
- Sash of Potent Incantations (Waist – 28 EoC)
- Legwraps of the Master Conjurer (Legs – 39 EoC)
- Touch of the Occult (Hands – 28 EoC)
- Band of Channeled Magic (Finger – 25 EoV)
- Renewal of Life (Finger – 25 EoV)
- Cuffs of the Shadow Ascendant (Wrists – 60 EoV)
- Cloak of Kea Feathers (Back – 25 EoV)
- Valorous Shoulderpads of Faith (Mantle of the Lost Conqueror – Shoulders – 60 EoV)
- Slippers of the Holy Light (Feet – 40 EoV)
- The Egg of Mortal Essence (Trinket – 40 EoH)
Total 465 Emblems. That’s a lot of bosses. Of course you’ll get some gear for these slots while your getting the emblems, but that’s still a lot of emblems. About 110 heroics or 30 Naxxramas clears in fact.
Note that you can’t buy weapons (other than BoA ones) or wands with emblems so far and there is also only one trinket listed.
Assuming you enchant and gem this appropriately then this will set you up to be well geared for Ulduar and probably ready for the new tier 9 raid instance.