hanzi23 brought to my attention how outdated some of my opinions are on enchants. So in an effort to rectify that I discovered a personal need to publish my suggested enchants for 3.2. So without further addo:
- Head – Arcanum of Blissful Mending at Wyrmrest Accord Revered or Arcanum of Burning Mysteries at Kirin Tor Revered
- Shoulders – Greater Inscription of the Storm is slightly better than Greater Inscription of the Crag but there is minimal difference. Inscribers get their own improved versions.
- Back – Lightweave Embroidery is best if you are a tailor. Otherwise take Enchant Cloak – Greater Speed. Darkglow Embroidery is reasonable if you are a tailor and need more mana regen.
- Chest – Enchant Chest – Powerful Stats. Enchant Chest – Super Stats is almost as good and a lot cheaper.
- Waist – Eternal Belt Buckle. Use the prismatic slot to meet your meta gem requirement, otherwise put in a Runed Cardinal Ruby
- Legs – Brilliant Spellthread is best on a purely stat weighted basis. I personally prefer Sapphire Spellthread for the extra stamina. Tailors get their own cheaper, but no more powerful versions.
- Wrists – Enchant Bracers – Superior Spellpower
- Hands – Enchant Gloves – Exceptional Spellpower
- Feet – Enchant Boots – Tuskarr’s Vitality – The added mobility I find invaluable. On a pure stat weighting basis Enchant Boots – Greater Spirit are more valuable, even for discipline priests.
- Fingers – Enchant Ring – Greater Spellpower (enchanters only)
- 2H Weapon – Enchant Staff – Greater Spellpower
- 1H Weapon – Enchant Weapon – Mighty Spellpower
These are all based on T8+ priests gearing for spell power and where relevant I used my 3.2 priest stat weightings. Hmm, discovered I actually hadn’t posted about priest enchants before. Silly me.