This was going to be a post about my boomkin i’m leveling but there are more interesting things to point you at instead.
Did anyone else notice Dalaran is shaking? World event anyone? I can only assume Dalaran is currently experiencing turbulence ATM, because there is no way a flying city would be affected by earthquakes… Of course to be shaking like it is Dalaran would have to be traveling at speed…
Stupid realism 😉
Matticus has a really interesting post about setting up a new blog over at Zemalf’s site.
Would I recommend you to blog about games you play? Only if you like blogging. Playing the game and blogging about it are quite different things.
Some interesting stuff about Icecrown Citadel:
- The 5-man has an iLevel of 219.
- The 5-man heroic has an iLevel of 232.
- The 10-man has an iLevel of 251.
- Both 10-man heroics and 25-man have an equal iLevel of 264.
- The 25-man heroic has an iLevel of 277.
Abi @ Kungaloosh has an interesting post about Gearscore. I have to admit it’s not something I have any experience with. So far our server isn’t that big into it.
The ability to inspect peoples gear before they get to the instance is good though.
Stuff i’ve been doing ready for 3.3 is…
- General – stocking up on stacks of Frost Lotus and raw epic gems. Also making plenty of spare leg threads for sale on the AH. Selling every enchanting mat I don’t immediately need as they are going to be half the price in a week.
- Priest – nothing really. Raid-o-matic. Running a few Argent Tournament dailies to finish of my Crusader title.
- Warrior – getting my Black Heart trinket so i’m ready to run instances until i’m cross eyed. I’m still debating if i’m going to get T9 on one or both specs for this guy.
- Shaman – contemplating going back to enhancement as he keeps getting upgrades for his off-off-spec. Nothing much.
- Druid – Leveling his rested butt off.
So yeah, not much really. The imminent patch has put the breaks on my warrior as there isn’t a lot of point in running heroics or any of the raids he can reach (Naxx/Ulduar) as they will be obsolete in a week.
I’ve got this mental discussion going on about who is my main alt I want to play with. The warrior is main spec prot, but spends all his in-guild time as DPS as we have enough tanks ATM. Arms is great fun to play, and we don;t have an Arms warrior, but the doubt is there.
Then there is the druid. I wanted to try druid healing, but now i’m thinking Feral DPS looks complicated and fun. Or at least what translates as fun in my brain. We only have one druid main in our raid team ATM, although there are a few alts. I think i’m a bit bored and looking for a challenge…
I got this thing about enjoying melee DPS ATM which is realy wierd because I used to hate it when I was playing as an enhancement shaman.
My priest is starting to get a bit excited about the buff to shadow priest damage. Not that its going to beat the 6.3-6.8k the mages and death knights are doing.
Good luck all. My next post will probably say v3.3 at the top. 🙂