First 3.3 post! Guess what? In case you just got back from a week away, the 3.3 patch is here 🙂
The first four bosses are available and some of them bring nasty stuff. These are the abilities i’m adding to my list of “OMG this is serious” debuffs list. Plus at the bottom is guidance of what is going to be appearing on this blog over Christmas.
What I mean is i’ll be adding these debuffs as auras to Grid so it immediately and clearly identifies who has them.
- Add “Bone Spike Graveyard” “Impaled”
- Maybe “Bone Cyclone” – personally I won’t add this debuff as this ability isn’t that hard hitting and the raid shouldn’t be taking a lot of other damage when this is active. Ignore this. The whirlwind is very weak ATM.
Lady Death Whisper
- Maybe “Necrotic Strike” – personally i will add this even though it only negates about 14k healing as not knowing about it could result in a death spike of damage. As a raid healing disc priest I specialise in catching spikes so this is bad.
Gunship Battle Encounter
Nothing ultra urgent here.
- Add “Boiling Blood” – 9,500 Physical damage every 3 seconds for 24 seconds, affecting up to 6 people in 25 man. Ouch!
- Add “Mark of the Fallen Champion” – players with this are going to probably need a healer assigned to watch them. The damage is only moderate, but it appears to be permanent for the rest of the combat.
Hope they are useful.
OK. Coming up I have a complete repost of the updated theorycrafting stuff for 3.3. I’ve changed haste significantly, added Inspiration (which adds up over a boss fight) and there are some surprising numbers following the increasing stat levels of healing priests. Especially to the value of critical rating.
These will be followed with an updated and re-ranked list of trinkets for throughput and regen. Trinkets in 3.3 are the usual batch of gems and lemons, so stay tuned for this. Finally, early in the new year will be more of your favourite gear lists for discipline and holy.
PS There is pretty awesome 3.3 info here.